SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 9, 2014

Doing My Civic Duty, Modestly

So, after two weeks around the house, and not really having an opportunity to "dress up", I embraced one today...
 
  I was called upon to fulfill a responsibility that comes from being a U.S. citizen...
 
 
Jury duty, my dear friends, jury duty...
 
 
I'm not really fond of this whole concept of being forced to "serve" as they say...
 
 
But praise the LORD, it should only last a few days, and them I'm home free!
 
On the plus side of this, it will give me opportunities to show GOD's light in the darkness, and maybe even share HIS goodness to others. :D
 
What are ya'll up to this week?
 
Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel
 
 
This post has been linked to "The Modest Mom Blog's, Modest Monday...
Photobucket
 

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)