SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Ourself We Find In the Sea

On Wednesday, me, my mom, my brother, and cousin decided to pack up and head to the shore for the morning.
 
And how wonderful it was! To me, the ocean is the most beautiful of all GOD's creation. Just a brief visit can calm my soul, and breath new life into me.

 
I feel so blessed, and am so thankful to live fairly close to the Atlantic. 



I never tire of all it's beauty and wonders.
 



 




 
"For whatever we lose (like a you or a me),
It’s always our self we find in the sea."
~e.e. Cummings~
What are you thankful for this week?
 
Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful pictures Angel! These pictures remind me of the great memories of my trip to the ocean two summers ago.

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)