SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 4, 2015

Rejoice In the LORD

   
4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

10 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.

11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
 
Philippians 4:4-12
 
Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

2 comments :

  1. Hi Angel! I like your blog alot and I really like your encouraging posts. :)
    I hope you check out my blog and follow it by email! :D I am having a giveaway right now, so you could enter that! ;)
    Love in Christ,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    Here's my crochet blog: ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Ashely. Your blog is also encouraging. :)

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)