SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Blessings After Waiting

 
"Often blessings cannot be received unless we go through the trial of waiting."
 
Today, I feel thankful. And blessed beyond measure.
 
Why?
 
Because my back muscles have been TIRED all week, and at times, my hips feel like they are going to stretch apart.
 
Why is that something to be thankful for?
 
Because I know the cause of my tired back and sore hips.
 
I am becoming a mommy.
 
I can say that with all my heart, I LOVE every single ache and pain and tired moment in my day.
 
For at one point in my life, I was looking at the possibility of never getting to experience this miracle of pregnancy.
 
But our LORD is gracious, and has answered my many pleas.
 
I waited patiently for the LORD, and HE inclined unto me, and heard my cry. 
 
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.
 
Many, O Lord my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.
 Psalm 40: 1, 3, 5
 
What are you thanking the LORD for today? Has HE answered any prayers, big or little, that you want to give HIM praise about?
 
Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

4 comments :

  1. I love this, Angel! I love how good God is and I love the beautiful things He is doing in and through you with this baby. I so understand; despite everything, I have loved being pregnant and carrying this child. I do admit that there are days when I get fearful or anxious but we waited so long for Uriah, how could I not love carrying him?

    Thank you for sharing this and for the Scriptures. I really loved (and needed!) them.

    Hoping your power is staying on! :)

    Love and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the scriptures. They are so fitting right now.
    I'm so thankful for the extra time I have had with my husband this week. Makes for a very happy and humble marriage.
    Thankful for friends who lift me up in prayer when I feel to weak.
    Thankful for cooler weather and time in nature.
    Thankful for the spiritual lessons the lord has taught me this year.
    -Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Angel...my heart rejoices with you...what a miracle and precious blessing from above! How good and wonderful our Father is... May He continue to strengthen, uphold and carry you, dear friend... Such an incredible phase of life you are in and I love your attitude...
    Sending love and hugs your way...can't wait to ''meet'' Little One!
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel, that is a gorgeous photo!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)