SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Sticky, Busy Summer Days, and Baby!

Well hello friends and family! I pray that you are all having a wonderfully blessed day in our LORD! It has been another hot and sticky one here in my neck of the woods. But a late afternoon storm has helped relieve some of that humidity, and it has turned out to be a lovely evening. :)
 
I pray that all of you are having wonderfully full, and joy filled summer days. I know mine have been. GOD has been so good, and blessed us way beyond what I could ever imagine. :D
 
If you have kept up with this little blog over the last little bit, you know that GOD has graciously blessed my husband and I with a sweet bundle of joy to be. :D
 
And what a joyful surprise this little one has been to my husband and I! It has been my hearts desire to be a mother for 3 years now, and just when I thought for sure it would never happen, GOD placed this little one in my womb. Oh ye of little faith... :)
 
So how has this precious one been impacting our lives? Well besides immense joy, this wee one has wore my tail out. Can you say FATIGUE. Currently I can sleep for 10 hours each night, and still be in need of an afternoon nap. :)
 
I can seriously stare at this little form ALL day, and be happy...
 
Nausea has been manageable. There have been a few mornings of toilet hugging. ;) But as long as I keep food in my belly, I have been doing well, and savoring every blessed second. :D

There's a healthy, growing baby in there!
 
Other than that, life has been fairly normal. Busy with church functions, and general life, and oh yes! Spoiling these precious faces rotten... :D
 
 
 
How great is our LORD, and ever to be praised!
 
How are your summer days going? Have they been busy?
 
Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel


14 comments :

  1. Oh, Angel! You are looking fabulous! How gracious is our God? Your testimony has been such an encouragement to me...my heart is so full with joy for you and your husband! I continue to pray for you and baba! How thrilling! It is winter here in South Africa at present...but we've been blessed with a couple gorgeous springy days! Thinking and praying for you!
    All my love,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How gracious is our GOD indeed! Enjoy those warm spring days! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy for you Angel! You look great :) David and I are spending these summer days renovating the little house we bought in April - which is of course taking much longer than we thought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much girl! How exciting to be renovating a house! I have loved seeing your updates on Instagram and the blog! :D

      Delete
  3. I was so exhausted during my first trimester - but it got a little bit better after that, although I still frequently took naps and was in bed early!! One thing I would encourage you to do is to keep exercising throughout pregnancy! I found that it really helped with my energy levels and nausea and strengthened me for a natural delivery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully my energy is seeming to return this week. :) And don't worry, exercise has been my first priority every day. Even on the worst. :D

      Delete
  4. The first trimester can be so tiring! I took two naps every day with this baby. Slept when my son took his naps! Hang in there and hopefully that will all go away in the second trimester and you'll be bristling with energy to tackle anything! Keeping my stomach full always helped me keep the nausea away too. I only wish I had known that in the first pregnancy and not suffered as much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Tiffany! Two big high fives to you raising your toddler while feeling this crumby! I have such a new respect for all of you mamas out there doing this everyday. :D

      Delete
  5. This makes my heart so happy! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! So exciting! The exhaustion is nuts during pregnancy. It usually gets better during the 2nd trimester, but the 3rd can be exhausting too. The best thing was giving birth (besides finally meeting my baby!) was immediately feeling my energy return.... which was promptly all taken up by baby haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's not one thing it is another! But such a blessed reason to feel exhausted. :D

      Delete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)