SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Pregnacy Number Two Update: 28 Weeks

"You are chosen by GOD to be your child's mother. He doesn't make mistakes."


How far along?
28 weeks
 
Baby is Now:
Possibly between 2 and a half pounds, and about 15 inches long
 
Gender:
We are over the moon excited to be welcoming another little boy to our flock! I always said I wanted 10 little Justins. We have 2 now, just 8 to go!
 
Sleep:
I have been struggling in the sleep department for the last bit. With my bladder always filling . I wake up between 3 and four times each night. And of late, I have been unable to take the naps I feel I so desperately need as Flynn seems to not want to nap much of late.

 
Exercise:
I finished my walking training for a 5K recently. And completed the 5K just this past Saturday. I would like to continue walking daily, but right now that is not possible with a HORRIBLE mosquito infestation following Hurricane Florence. So some indoor prenatal Youtube videos it has been, as well as yoga several times a week.
 
Mood:
Still everywhere. I seems to be dealing with a lot of sadness over some loneliness I am struggling with right now. Other than Justin (and you amazing internet buddies) I have never had a close friend. I try and reach out to others, but a lot of the times that reaching out is fruitless, and so I give up. And it just seems to be getting to me of late.
 
Cravings:
Oh my goodness. I NEVER craved foods with Flynn, like I do this baby. Salt and vinegar chips are a daily NEED. And right now I am seriously contemplating riding to town to get a cup hot chocolate. Despite it being 90 degrees today. And orange juice. Ooooooo... I could really go for a tall glass of that...
 
Aversions:
Still beef. And surprisingly, I am not really wanting to look at coffee.
 
Symptoms:
Can you say FATIGUE?! I am soooooooo... tired lately. And am always in need of a nap. Which as I said, Flynn will not allow.
Some nausea at random times.
And this weird feeling in my stomach where I am not sure if I am hungry, or going to be sick. I usually eat just eat a little something when I feel it, in case it is hunger. But usually end up being sick at what I just ate.
Braxton hicks occur almost every day.
And back pain upon being on my feet for an extended period of time. It only gets better from here folks...


 
Missing:
Sleep. Running. Heavy weight lifting. And being able to drink a glass of water without having to run to the bathroom every 15 minutes after.
 
Movement:
As I said in my last update, I have an anterior placenta, which kept me from feeling most movement up until about 24 weeks. But I DEFINTLY feel it more now. This baby does not move as much as Flynn did, but when he does, there is no denying it. His kicks are SO strong at times, I seriously wince.
 
 
Maternity Clothes:
All maternity pants and jeans. I purchased 3 basic maternity tees. And have been trying to just pick up more tunics, or larger sized shirts. I did this with Flynn, and it was nice to still have those clothes to wear postpartum. They worked well to hide the "leftovers". Be on the lookout for an upcoming post on how I am buying clothes that are good for maternity and postpartum.
 
 
 
Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)