SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Right There With You, Mamas

 

Do you ever feel discouraged? Kind of let down, and sad?

I know I do from time to time.

Even this week, if I am truthful...

It is one of those times where I looked out, and saw others succeeding at life. Doing seemingly great things with their days.

They have a job with a very clear end result. And can show some sort of accomplishment at the end of their day.

While I struggled to stay afloat through endless toddler tantrums, diaper changes, and that ever present housework.

That housework that NEVER ends.

Where despite spending most of my waking hours attending to it, at the end of the day, it looks EXACTLY like it did before so much effort was spent trying to organize it some.

I could talk on and on, about how important our jobs as mamas and homemakers are.

More than likely, you already know this fact...

It IS one of the most important jobs out there.

And one so full of never ending blessings.

Blessings that we really have to dig and search for at times.



I just want to take a moment to let ALL you mama out there in the trenches, that I see you. And I am right there with you.

I see all the hard physical and mental work you put in day after day.

And how at times it seems as if it was all fruitless.

And if I could, I would send each and everyone of you a huge bouquet of flowers to brighten your day.


Know that I am sending a prayer of encouragement for your heart today, and the strength to tackle the never ending laundry, dishes, and dirt and grime of everyday life.

Oh. And that you receive an extra big, unexpected, wet sloppy kiss from your little one.

Are you feeling discouraged of late? What are some of your favorite scriptures for those time? And how may I pray for you?

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment :

  1. I am so glad I 'found' you again. I followed you over at shycountrygirl. I searched instagram the other day for #hardisnotthesamethingasbad and saw that you had another blog name. This post is really where I am at now. A todler and baby and the house that always seems a mess. I am tired and sometimes it's just hard to stay positive. Thank you for your encouregement! (And sorry for the mistakes in English. I am from Holland.)

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)