SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Three Years Ago...


 
On this day three years ago, I married my best friend.
 
"My husband has made me laugh.
Wiped my tears.
Hugged me tight.
Watched me succeed.
Seen me fail.
Kept me strong.
 
My husband is a promise from our Father,
 that I will have a best friend forever."
-Timewarp Wife
 
Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel
 
P.S. If you would like to take a stroll down memory lane with me, check out theses posts from that day.
 
 
 

3 comments :

  1. Oh, happy wedding anniversary dear Angel! I loved reading your wedding posts when I just discovered your lovely blog... And by the way, I enjoyed reading your courtship story in the new Shining Stars magazine! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)